Programs : Brochure
UK Semester (Outgoing Program)
- Locations: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Program Terms: Spring Semester
The Premier Global Perspectives Experience (2022)
and much more!
Trip Dates: January 17, 2022 - April 9, 2022
Credit Hours Received: 15
1. GNST 253: Cross-Cultural Experience, Matthew Melton - 3 Credit Hours
2. UKSA 350: The World of C.S. Lewis, Matthew Melton - 3 Credit Hours
3. UKSA 351: For King, Queen, and Country: The Monarchy in British History, Randy Wood - 3 Credit Hours
4. UKSA 352: From Papyrus to the iPad: A History of Shared Information, Louis Morgan - 3 Credit Hours
5. UKSA 353: Religion in Britain, Jerome Hammond - 3 Credit Hours
Other than the Cross-Cultural Experience, these courses will fulfill any of the General Education Core requirements in the Humanities and Fine Arts portions of the core curriculum other than HUMN 201 – Foundations of Western Culture. (HUMN 202, 301, 302; HIST 222; ENGL 221, 222; ARTS 244, 245; THEA 201, MUHL 211, PHIL 241). HUMN 201 is not a pre-requisite for the trip. The class can be taken before or after the trip.